my apartment is still infested with ants. They will go away for a few days and I will breathe a sigh of relief and think they're gone and come home to thirty billion ants INVOF my sink. Gag. I've pretty much given up eating anything here that requires preparation of any sort so I don't create dirty dishes or crumbs or anything. Ant cups don't work, cinnamon doesn't work, cayenne pepper doesn't work (unless you want reddish brown spots all over your house). Perhaps the orkin man will. I've been hesitant to call because it says in my lease that "Pest control is the financial responsibility of the tenant" ugh. bitch PLZ.
I got to see an F18 today. It was the second time I'd seen one. This one had its afterburner on. It was pretty sexy, haha. And I got to tell someone "Follow the F18 to runway 23 left" which gave me a weird little thrill.
Other than that, everything's pretty much same-old, same-old.
Here are some pics from when I was still in classroom training. One of my instructors has some friends at the "Paper Mill", so we got to go over there and sit in some bizjets.
here I am in a Hawker with LD.
This time you can actually see me!
Here I am with Josh, I think we were in the Citation.
I work up thurrr.
I drew this in class one day. Who needs an expensive DSLR when you've got me around?! :p
and last but not least, HEEEEEEEERE'S KEEEENNNY
Well, I guess that's all for now...

1 comment:
I have to say that Ortho Home Defense Max works like magic for bugs - we've use it around our house since last year with great results. Waaaay cheaper than the Orkin Man, too!
Post a Comment