31 March 2010

ANTS and things.

With the warmer weather, several hundred tiny asshole ants have found their way to the 3rd floor to invade my apartment... Which is special, because they appear to be coming out of the wall... not like in the door or through some obvious gaping hole.  They are materializing through the wall and making me disgusted.

Training is still sucking.  I got about 15 hours this month... Horrible.  :(

I went to Chicago in the middle of the month for a few days.  It was pretty enjoyable, except for the needle rain and getting lost on the bus.

Here are some pics from the past few weeks.

at a bus stop somewhere in Chicago

some penguins at Shedd Aquarium

John Hancock Center obscured by the needle rain

LOOK! My veins! (yes, I know I put my left hand on top of the right hand outline. YOU try taking a digital pic left handed! haha)

more pics to come!

No comments: