So I'm still waiting.
It's been a week and a half (also 10.5 lbs less than when I left for my trip, wtf?) since i had my interview.
I'm expecting to wait at least another month or so to hear something. After waiting so long, though, I'm not expecting to hear shit. I'm expecting to be laid off from my job in approximately 4 weeks, then I expect to stay on unemployment as long as possible. Maybe hit up MHT and BOS a few times. Hell, if everyone else can claim "economic hardship" on their student loans, why the F can't I?!??!?! I'd rather unload my student loans than my sweet-ass 36mpg car :) it's a total man-magnet. and when I say man-magnet I mean it attracts 50 year old men who are too cheap to pay for a car that gets gas mileage below 25 mpg. :-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment