I just got back from KansASS city, Missouri (or as some people call it, and i agree, Misery) and I'm happy to report I have a furreal tentative offer letter for Indianapolis Tower.
I had a kind of long 3 days out there, but it was well worth it. I mean how could I NOT be totally stoked about a job offer AND a new friend??? I mean I can't even make friends here, so it's remarkable that I go into another time zone and make a friend.
blargh. The only thing that sucked was KansASS city itself. Despite having a great new downtown place, the Power and Light District, it was like a ghost town. I mean I went in the bar with my friend at maybe 11 and it was just the two of us. Really friggin weird, since it's a "city" and all.
well, whatever. It's over and I am GLAD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment