28 December 2008

OH!

I never update this thing, but I got a class date of 31MAR2009 offered on 22DEC2008.

I said FUCK YES to that. I wish it were a little earlier, it's been wicked cold at home lately and I'd love to get down to some of that balmy OKC weather.

I'm in Boston right now visiting my college roommate and in general wasting 4 days of my life that I'll NEVER get back. But that's okay. Maybe I will try to transfer to BOS Tower after I check out in Indy. Either that or try to get hired at the Wyeth in Cambridge. I would love to be able to take the T wherever I needed to go, cause I would not have to get road rage. I would just have to rage when the T was 20 minutes late haha

I stopped at the NH Safety Stop/Liquor Store on my way down and got some $5 wine and I'm currently drinking that (out of the bottle, cause I am just that hXc)

I'm listening to Margot and the Nuclear So & Sos. They're from Indianapolis, and i have a feeling that's going to be the only thing that makes my time in Indy worth it.

No comments: