27 June 2011

okay, you know what?

I'm pretty boring, and I suck at updating my blog. and I'm okay with that.

My major life event this time is getting cable. zomg, 100 years behind everyone else, I know. I got free basic cable when I got internet from comcast, and that was okay for a while, cause I got the weather channel, and I basically only care about the weather channel ever. Then one day at the end of May I woke up and the weather channel was no more. I was so very emotionally distraught. I immediately got online and tried to get actual cable. Comcast wanted $150/mo. they must be out of their freaaaaaking minds. So I switched to AT&T. and it took them a month to get out here, but now I have HD Weather Channel. I love it so much. I can't even begin to describe it.

Coming up: Tomorrow, my first dentist appointment in 10(!) years. ANGST.
Thursday: Doctors appointment. frown.
Sunday: 28th birthday. bigger frown.

what else?! A few days ago, we were graced with the presence of a Boeing 747-8. I was at work at the time. I had a camera with me, but my pictures came out kinda crappy cause I was on the 2nd floor, not in the tower, so there are a bunch of light poles in the shot. Also I was indoors and the plane was obviously outdoors. So the pics aren't the best.
tail's kinda cut off in this one
looks like a 747!!
 


Also we had an airshow here at the end of May.
My camera, yet again, was uncooperative. as was the weather. The blue angels were here, but almost all of my pictures came out craptacular.

Here's a pic of fat albert... taxiiing in reverse!

Here are 2 pics of the Heavy Metal Jet Team. They're pretty much my new favorite thing ever.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I thought I was bad with my first dental visit in 5 years coming up! Eek scary! Good luck :)

Steve said...

That -8's almost creepy with the all-white paint. Was it there for testing?

Airshows are fun, and birthdays are too - even if we're all getting older. Hey, your age still starts with a 2 so that's good... right?