05 May 2011

I say things and write stuff.

I was on an airplane once. Obviously a while ago cause there's still snow in the pic.

Here's an interesting story about Special Forces canines.

and the Alphabet Google Meme. Type in each letter of the alphabet into the Google Search bar and write the first thing that comes up (lolwut, am I 15?!)

A - Ashton Pointe Apartments
B - Berkeley Commons Apartments
C - Central Park metrolpolis apartments
D - Dividend Miles
E - Eagle Chase Apartments
F - Firefox Plugin CommentBlocker (this has saved my sanity)
G - godby
H - Hoover replacement brush F74129
I - Indy apartment bark park
J - Japan buildings swaying
K - Keith McCutchen
L - Land's end
M - meijer self checkout
N - nashua airport
O - okc
P - Patrick newark dog
Q - quixotic
R - rtv6
S - Somerset power plant
T - The Islands apartments
U - UAL830
V - Van Rooy properties
W - Why can't women be airport firefighters (I swear to god someone told me this, then I saw an interview on a documentary with a woman airport firefighter)
X - xbox
Y - youtube
Z - Zillow

Pretty sad that 7/26 of the things highest up on my googling list are apartments. I'm pretty sick of where I'm living right now, but I'm not convinced moving to another complex will be any better. people are people-y no matter where you go. I need to buy or rent a house. I'm too old for this apartment living crap anymore. I'm just gonna throw this out there: If you don't like animal noises, don't move into a pet friendly apartment and expect total silence 24/7. Actually, what the hell? Don't move into an apartment, period, and expect quiet 24/7. It's an apartment. It's gonna be noisy. DEAL.  Cut the crap with the passive aggressive notes posted around the building. Got a problem? Say it to my face. Holy crap.

Also my mailman. he is not. He is just a man, because he does not DELIVER my mail, he does not TAKE my mail.  My mailbox is a void of despair.  When I do get mail, it's for people that live in the next building.  I haven't gotten a netflix in a week.  I'm annoyed, cause I can't complain, cause we've had a different mailman constantly. I don't know who I'd be complaining about, I never see the same one twice in a week. it's ridiculous.

Basically I have a problem with everything lately. Give me a topic and I can go off on it for at least an hour. I have never been in such a foul mood as I have been the past few months. I dunno why.


my daaaags.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Can you espouse on the relative merits of puppies? I can't imagine you can say something bad about those cute little things for an hour!

Yeah, this winter and spring wasn't too good anywhere... I blame it on the weather. Hopefully things improve once summer hits full stride.

kt said...

DUDE! Puppies! they're cute and all but they aren't house trained and therefore pee and poo everywhere and make a mess! Sometimes they even eat their own poo, then throw it up, then eat that as well. (It took me an hour to come up with that, does that count?)

Steve said...

Bravissimo!