11 March 2009

POSTING!

I haven't posted much here, I use tumblr a TON, but that's mostly for posting stupid pictures and recipe links that I might wanna look at later.

In 20 days I am starting training for my new job. Suffice to say, I am compleeeeetely freaked out! I have 7 days left at my current job where I've been relieved of all duties, so I just sit around all day doing absolutely NOTHING. I guess I shouldn't complain since I still HAVE a job, they could've canned me when I told them I was leaving at the end of the month. They're letting me take my remaining vacation days after I leave, too, which is incredibly handy and nice of them. So I'll be getting paid to drive down to Oklahoma City... Well, kinda.

Anyway, I started this blog a little over a year ago to document my progression through the ATC application process/OKC training/OJT training, but the whole thing took so long I just lost interest. I mean, I initially applied in JUNE 2007. And now I will be graduating OKC slightly over 2 years later. That's quite a bit of waiting, so what was I supposed to blog about the whole time?

SOoooo, I'll try to update this thing more now.

No comments: